21 Mar 2019 | 11:55 PM
Existing Customer

FAQs - Account Closure

How can I request for account closure?
  You may get your trading and demat account closed by giving a closure request form at our nearest branch.

You are hereby requested to clear all your outstanding dues in your trading and demat account before submission of closure request.

In case you have any balance of funds or stocks lying in your trading account, you may notify us to transfer to your bank account (for funds) and another depository participant in case of stocks.

In case you have any balance stocks lying in your depository account, you can opt for shifting cum closure of your account and save on transaction charges for shifting transactions by submitting duly stamped depository client master of the target DP along with prescribed request form. The name of the account holder should be the same in the target DP to facilitate smooth transfer.

The form for closure can be downloaded from
Other FAQs
Order & Trade
Online / Internet Trading
Trading Segments
Trading Products
Pool Account
Linking of Bank / Demat Account
Trade Reports / Contract Notes
Depository Account
Delivery Instruction Slips / Stock Transfer
Physical Certificates/ Dematerialization
Settlement of Trades
Service Branch & Relationship Manager
Contact Details Updation (Change of E-mail / Mobile Updation/ Address)
Power of Attorney
Corporate Action
Signature Change
Customer Services
Account Closure
Trading FAQs