22 Jul 2018 | 8:01 PM

Stock Market Research Reports

Weekly | 20 Jul 2018 | 07:00 PM
Nifty ended almost unchanged in the volatile passing week, taking a breather after the recent rise.
Weekly | 20 Jul 2018 | 07:00 PM
Incorporated in 1986, Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC) is a Schedule-A Navratna CPSE, and is one of the leading Non-Banking Financial Corporation in the Country. It is a specialized financial institution in the power sector and is a dominant player with market share of 20%. The company has total loan asset book of Rs. 2,78,000 cr out of which 82% is government sector and the rest 18% is from the private sector.
Daily | 20 Jul 2018 | 11:13 AM
Highlights: • Agri markets kept trading with high volatility as improved Monsoon activities – mainly in North-West India kept prospects of a recovery in kharif sowing crops. • Overall rainfall deficit still remains at 3% and the coming days would be crucial w.r.t. Monsoon activities in determining the short term, medium term and the long term price trend for the agri markets. • Firm domestic and export demand are likely to support prices at these lower levels and with harvesting time still months away, any negative news on the weather front could strong support prices at these levels.
Daily | 20 Jul 2018 | 10:20 AM
DTF
Daily | 20 Jul 2018 | 10:06 AM
The rupee ended at 69.05 to a dollar, closing below the 69-mark for the first time ever, from 68.62 at previous close. Intraday, it fell to 69.06, nearing a record low of 69.10 seen last month. The local unit fell 0.6%, also posting its biggest single-session decline since May 29.
Daily | 20 Jul 2018 | 07:00 AM
Nifty is showing resilience despite volatile global markets and weakening rupee but continuous decline in broader markets has pushed the participants completely on the back foot. Unfortunately, there’s no sign of reversal yet. We reiterate our view maintaining stock specific trading approach and preferring hedged trades.
Monthly | 19 Jul 2018 | 12:51 PM
Jamna Auto Industries (JAI) is India’s largest and world’s second largest manufacturer of leaf spring and parabolic springs for commercial vehicles. JAI enjoys a commanding market share of 72% amongst Indian OEM’s and produces ~500 parts for OEMs and ~2,000 parts for after market.
Daily | 19 Jul 2018 | 10:12 AM
DTF
Daily | 19 Jul 2018 | 10:09 AM
The rupee settled at 68.62 to a dollar, its lowest since Jul. 11, and against 68.45 at previous close. It opened slightly higher at 68.42 and extended gains to 68.38, before falling to the day's low of 68.64. The currency dropped 0.25% against the dollar, posting its biggest single-day fall since Jul. 5.
Daily | 19 Jul 2018 | 07:00 AM
We’re seeing volatile swings across the board, citing mixed cues and also in response to earnings. We reiterate our view to continue with Options trades instead of outright positions in Futures segment.
Go to Page