Religare Broking

Get Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 2116*

How to open a Demat and Trading Account?

01 Fill up your personal details in the form above
02 On the next page, fill up your DOB, PAN, email and bank account details
03 Upload your photo and e-sign your application via Aadhaar OTP

Benefits of Opening a Demat and Trading Account with Religare Broking

Easy Account Opening

No paper work required. 100% online, hassle-free experience

Basket of Products

Access to a wide variety of online trading and investment products

Quality Research

In- depth trading tips, investment ideas & intraday trading recommendations

Customer Support

Dedicated relationship manager assistance for all your trading needs

Frequently asked questions

What is the eligibility to open a trading account?

Any individual can open a trading account with identity proof and an address proof. There is no age criterion to open a trading account. If you are a minor your parent's identity/address proof is required to open a trading account.

Can Trading and Demat account be opened online?

Yes, Trading and Demat account can be opened online. You need to fill in your basic personal details online like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc. as well as bank details like bank name, Account number, etc. to get started with online trading. But you need to sign the Power of Attorney (POA) in physical format. This is as per the SEBI regulatory guidelines which is mandatory.

What documents are required to open a trading and Demat account ?

Below are the documents required to open a trading and Demat account :

  • One recent passport size photograph
  • Proof of Bank Account: Any one of the following
    • Copy of Bank Statement
    • Copy of the first page of the Bank Pass Book
    • A cancelled cheque
  • Proof of Identity : Pan Card
  • Proof of Address : Any one of the following
    • Passport copy
    • Driving license copy
    • Bank Passbook copy
    • Electricity bill or telephone bill in the customer's name (not more than two months old)
    • Leave and license agreement/agreement for sale
    • Copy of Ration Card
  • For Trading in Futures and Option, the customer needs Income Proof(6 months Bank Statement)